Avengers Assemble is an american animated series.
Avengers Assemble is about the superhero team the Avengers as they battle against Red Skull and other villains they have also faced over their already-established in the context of the series villains. Though at first successful in defeating Red Skull, they soon realize that he plans to create his own team, comprising of villains with the name Cabal. The members of the team are Doctor Doom, Attuma and Red Skull himself.
- Main article: List of Avengers Assemble episodes
The first two episodes of the series would be that of the reformation of the Avengers, being recreated after the seeming death of Captain America and after being attacked at their base by M.O.D.O.K.. The third will feature the Falcon in a leading role as he stands alone after the Avengers fall victim to the Space Phantoms.
The series is based around the Avengers film, which premiered in 2012, the year before the series would see development. Traits of the movie are implemented into the series, especially the starting roster of Avengers. With the obvious exception of Falcon, the Avengers from the series are the exact same from the film and the ones to have already appeared on Ultimate Spider-Man have their voice actors reprise their roles, indicating the two shows to be in continuity. After the first episodes of the series were launched in May 2013, the series took a hiatus for the next month and will return in July 2013.
- Main article: Category:Main characters
- Iron Man (Adrian Pasdar) The leader of the Avengers. Originally responsible for disbanding the team to begin with, he expressed his reasons for doing so in the pilot because he felt the world did not need the Avengers anymore and thus, saw the team as a wasted effort. After seeing Captain America seemingly killed, he would soon rebrand the team after sending out the Avengers Protocol.
- Captain America (Roger Craig Smith) during World War II, enlisted in the military, as Steve Rogers, and was injected with a super-serum that turned him into super-soldier Captain America! He's a skilled strategist and even more skilled with his shield, but it's his courage and good heart that makes Captain America both a leader and a true hero.
- Thor (Travis Willingham) is the Asgardian Prince of Thunder, the son of Odin, and the realm's greatest warrior. He enjoys the thrill of battle and is always eager to showcase his powers to his team mates, especially the Hulk.
- Hulk (Fred Tatasciore) was the scientist Bruce Banner who was transformed into the Hulk as a result to gamma radiation exposure. Over 8 feet tall and weighing 1,040 pounds. Hulk smashes all threats that dare disturb the peace and friendship he has found in the Avengers.
- Black Widow (Laura Bailey) is a world-renowned super spy and one of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s top agents. Her hand-to-hand combat skills, intelligence, and unpredictability make her a deadly secret weapon.
- Falcon (Bumper Robinson) was recruited from S.H.I.E.L.D. by his idol and mentor Tony Stark, Falcon is the Avengers' newest and youngest recruit. Sam is genius with machines and technology, just like Stark. Enthusiastic and determined, Falcon makes up for lack of experience with his willing-to-learn additude.
- Hawkeye (Troy Baker) is an expert archer and is an invaluable member of the Avengers. Though, in the face danger, Hawkeye refuses to let things get too serious, dishing out a mountain of jokes as he does arrows!
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found